- Danish Pastries - Toast and spreads - Bircher Muesli - Yohgurt
- Fruit Bowl - Orange Juice - Freshly brewed tea and coffee
Special Resolution to amend ATTA's Rules (Constitution):
It is proposed to amend ATTAʼs rules by revoking the current rules that can be viewed by clicking here and replacing them with new rules, a copy of which can be found here.
• Our current Constitution does not make any provision for proxy votes.
• Alterations to the rules can only be made if 75% of members at the meeting vote in support of the resolution.
• Alterations to the rules only take effect when lodged with the Department of Consumer & Employment Protection.
Forum discussion (non-AGM business)
Thirty voting members were present. The Special Resolution:
It is proposed to amend ATTAʼs rules by revoking the current rules and replacing them with new rules as tabled here and posted on the ATTA website as "ATTA_NewRules_2012.pdfwas put and accepted unanimously.
The Hilly shirts (20th anniversary) were distributed prior to the meeting and the trophies and BAR medals at the conclusion.
The President's and Treasurer's reports were summarised and accepted with little discussion and the re-election of the President and Management Committee went ahead without any fuss; all those previously on the committee were returned to continue the good work.
Membership and race entry fees will remain unchanged for another year as recommended in the treasury report.
It was all too easy; and quite quick.